Thursday, May 24, 2012

A lot has happened since December. We have both celebrated our birthdays in February as well as playing hockey like a bunch of crazy people. I have found that I enjoy looking at pinterest and that we as ever are always watching movies. If some of you didn't know David got a new job and will be starting on the 12th of June so we are excited for that. It offers benefits so we are both happy about that. There is other exciting news... two of my sister in laws are pregnant which is awesome!!!! I get to be an auntie again :)   For mother's day all the Utah kiddos decided to surprise my mom and we all drove the wonderful 13 hours home for like 3 days. Oh well it was worth it. I love spending as much time with my family as I can and so it was nice to have a little bit of a vacation. Other than that we have had pretty boring lives and hopefully something fun and exciting will come with summer. I sure hope so! :)

No comments: