Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ok... so I guess I don't post a lot... Haha. Since like last year post. So fill ya in on everything and anything that has happened to us. We have been in our house for a year as of May. We adopted 2 little kitty babies who we LOVE like crazy. One is Appa and the other is Momo. They are the peanut butter to our jelly. We love the silly little things so much from the meowing in the morning to the cute little licks in the evening. Work has been crazy as usual. I am now working at a middle school in Lehi... which stinks cause its a long drive but can't complain now that I have benefits. We LOVE doing renovations on the house, new paint, new carpet, tearing a wall or two out is just a few of the things. We are still just hanging out getting movies and playing games. Oh yeah and are crazy about hockey! My ladies team just got new jersey colors and drum roll... they are my home teams colors!!!!!! Oh we have a crazy schedule coming up though in the next few months. Plays/shows as well as seeing my PENGUINS PLAY IN COLORADO!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited we have 7th row tickets! Anyway just keeping ya all updated.. .haha ill try to do this more often...=D

1 comment:

Beckie Gibson said...

And... you scored your first goal!!! :) Luv it!