Monday, December 12, 2011

So this weekend was one I will never forget! Worked till like 9:00 Friday then drove up to Salt Lake to play in a hockey game at 10:30 at night. Turned around and drove home went to bed at like 1:30-2 ish to turn around and have a game in Park City at 7:15 in the morning! Then the fun doesn't end there. David and I sold Swashbuckled! (family board game) at the women's expo from like 9:30-1 where I then drove back to Park City to play in yet another game. Then to top it off David had a hockey game in Provo at 7. I felt bad because I totally just crashed and missed the game. When he was in net he didn't let any goals in so that was AWESOME. Then Sunday came and we had our "championship" game at 8:15 in the morning and then David's family progressive dinner where we drove from house to house having different aspects of dinner and looking at everyone's Christmas trees. Can you say eventful weekend...OH and we were supposed to see blue man group Saturday night.... but someone had their game... but its okay. Maybe we will see them in Vegas sometime. Anyway all I can say is that I am so glad that this weekend is over.... but next weekend will be just as busy. Hockey game in the morning... Mom and Dad and Brother coming in and having a gingerbread house party at my house.... then next weekend....xmas. I do have to keep reminding myself that I love this time of year.... right.... =P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog--- I knew my facebook comment would get you rolling again! :)